Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,347 (R$ 5,133) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (43 minutes ago)