Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,121 (R$ 912) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)