Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04350 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,353 (2,421,717 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)