Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,131 ($1,887) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)