Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,134 ($1,950) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)