Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,480 ($2,283) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)