Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.619 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,403 (1,740KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)