Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.821 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,857 (2,534KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)