Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.860 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,491 (1,676KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)