Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,693 (28,097,896 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)