Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,696 (Mex$ 16,244) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (39 minutes ago)