Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,344 (Mex$ 24,299) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)