Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 INR / VES *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 479% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨405,350 (346,483 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)