Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,830 (Bs 16,287) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)