Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.520 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,912 (Bs 15,170) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)