Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,068 (€1,811) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)