Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.047 INR / TMT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,189 (4,948 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)