Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.603 INR / TMT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,714 (955 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)