Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20997 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,734 (236,866 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)