Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,801 (239,863 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (25 minutes ago)