Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02147 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,759 (COL$3,854,402) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)