Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,531 (COL$2,769,807) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (33 minutes ago)