Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,825 (COL$3,685,943) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)