Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨18,110 (611 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)