Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.801 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,904 (1,809 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)