Cost of living in Tumkur, India vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,745 in Tumkur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 11,182 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)