Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,812 in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)