Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,076 (COL$2,837,792) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (43 minutes ago)