Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,589 (руб 49,472) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)