Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,174 (Php74,295) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)