Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,031 (¥224,480) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)