Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,809 (¥43,273) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)