Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04125 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 163% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,900 (4,967,094 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)