Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.844 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,939 (S/. 4,331) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)