Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,497 (kr 21,721) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)