Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.062 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,885 (kr 4,699) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)