Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.952 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,743 (kr 26,375) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)