Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.381 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,023 (kr 21,003) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)