Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.126 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,621 (kr 24,936) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)