Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.015 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,551 (kr 22,278) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)