Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.409 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 156% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,785 (kr 23,757) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)