Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.111 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,738 (kr 4,036) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)