Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,575 (€1,197) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)