Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,287 (€1,264) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)