Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.653 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,954 (2,803 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)