Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.846 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,894 (2,367 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)