Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.964 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,858 (2,126 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (28 minutes ago)