Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,764 (581 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)