Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04310 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,447 (2,562,333 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)