Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04313 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,406 (2,490,452 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)