Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04322 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,887 (2,635,211 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (43 minutes ago)