Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04518 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,877 (484,173 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)