Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.599 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,690 (1,300 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)