Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,747 ($b7,244) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)