Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.430 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,197 ($b5,676) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)