Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.499 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨50,862 ($b4,844) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)