Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,629 (€1,285) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)