Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,448 (€1,387) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (23 minutes ago)