Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,911 (€1,462) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)