Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.061 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,543 ($1,978) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)