Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,029 (4,252TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)