Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,572 (¥170,579) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (22 minutes ago)