Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,947 (¥165,028) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)