Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,848 (3,735 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)