Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,330 (¥206,431) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)