Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,163 (¥328,324) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)