Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,453 (¥312,500) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (36 minutes ago)