Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,628 (¥296,392) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)