Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,535 (¥52,437) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)