Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,497 (¥132,908) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)