Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,472 (¥119,685) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (28 minutes ago)