Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02072 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,565 (4,274,158 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)