Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,734 (4,061,651 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)