Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02086 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,201 (3,748,185 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)