Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.853 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,335 (Mex$ 23,186) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)