Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,662 in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (43 minutes ago)