Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,680 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)