Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,392 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)