Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,695 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)