Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,502 in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)