Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MDL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,957 (14,952 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)