Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.402 INR / MDL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,309 (15,376 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (37 minutes ago)