Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.355 INR / MDL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,082 (23,273 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)