Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,142 (37,399 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)