Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,946 (169,388 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)