Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.491 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,084 (4,735 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)