Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,405 (5,423 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)