Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,816 (€1,619) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)