Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,162 (Mex$ 19,382) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)