Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,845 (Mex$ 27,842) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (43 minutes ago)