Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.554 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,183 (Mex$ 25,378) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)