Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.438 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,479 (Mex$ 28,065) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)