Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,591 (Mex$ 21,675) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)