Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,201 (元10,091) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)