Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,727 (元2,306) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)