Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.557 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,188 (元9,680) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)