Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,157 in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)