Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,341 in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)