Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,157 in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)