Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,673 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)