Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 INR / BTN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,783 (81,090 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (38 minutes ago)