Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,041 (€1,266) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)